Wednesday, September 1, 2010

When I Wake Up...

I will have an entire slice of pizza stuck in my mouth. Pepperoni to be exact. It is not from Dominoes nor Pizza Hut. I do not know for sure but I know its gourmet, since I have a personal chef waiting on the left side of me to give me my hearty breakfast. For breakfast I am having scrambled eggs, turkey and ham bacon slices drizzled with Light Italian Dressing, a cinnamon muffin, and to top it off, a new Caramel Coffee Smoothie from Jamba Juice.

FYI I own Jamba Juice.

When I stand up, I will push the red button protected by a case behind my bedroom door. A huge projected screen will appear in front of me. The screen shows my whole wardrobe closet with many shoe options, shirts, skirts, pants, shorts, capris, hats, scarfs, earrings, necklaces, underwear, belts...you name it! And they are all categorized by style, texture, color, California season, and so much more. I pick a cute outfit and...bing! In five seconds, I have my outfit on. Then I push a blue button next to the red button. A white chair pulls out behind me. Next thing I know, I ended in a place of true beauty. The mountains and the ground was covered in such rich forest greenery. I smell pine trees and oak trees and even the smell of fresh spring water. I had a great view of the waterfall and the clear blue Pacific Ocean that sparkled day and night. I could smell the fresh flowers and occasionally see hummingbirds buzzing around and about. It was like I was in heaven...in a sanctuary...at home. I never felt so much more peaceful. Even the cool breeze gives me such warmth. I can do nothing but stare at its beauty, its curves, its rise and falls, its standstill. My mind paints a picture of everything I see and makeup and appears right in front of me in my hands. I lie down on the freshwater grass and sink into the ground. Then I close my eyes.

Now I am asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I am hungry O.o... here's my song super junior yeah~ kang shim jang (x4)
    your profile is gonna make me hungry this year

    ReplyDelete