Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Journey on a Pirate Ship

Once on a stormy day, the C.C. Joust rocked back and forth on the windy waves. The C.C. Joust flew up and crash down into the water making the salty sea rise up and body slam the wooden planks. Drast that salty and gloomy day! My haerty crew struggling for heat and warmth covered in thousnds of blankets and warming their noses with their icy breath. On the other hand, my top crew and I are resting in our own bads with the warm fire and sweet smell of pine. Lemming, the pirate bird, eats his crackers and green grapes, perches in his cage singing the "Ol' Pirate Song", "Aye, Arg!" Alice, the cat, purs peacefully in her thermal basket. KimKill, the 2nd head pirate, snores happily in her love-seat couch. I am the head pirate. I had obtained the skill of flame and knife throwing and conducting such witchery.

No comments:

Post a Comment