Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In This Dream I Was...

I was standing in the middle of nowhere. Yes, it was a sunny day in the hot desert, even though I felt cold. There was a hotel building standing in front of me. I was with a group of random teenagers that were "normal-looking" and I try to look around and see if i knew anyone but I didn't. We all walked inside this fancy and luxurious building but it didn't seem like it was on the outside. It was dark and creepy as if I was in a mystery movie. The inside had many antiques and old creepy priceless stuff, and in front of me was an abandoned entrance to some type of circus or haunted house or even a house of mirrors. I look around and suddenly I was all alone. I didn't know what to do but just stand there hearing strange air mist noises and a few screams here and there. I thought, "What the hell I am doing here?" So I turned back but there was no hotel entrance. I turned back to the front and I ended up in a cave. Even though I saw nothing but darkness, I could hear shrieks from the back and could feel the cold chill. I was a little scared but it felt like an exciting adventure. I saw creepy-looking ghosts from the past that made me gasp for too much air because of the lack of oxygen. I thought I was going to choke, but I didn't for some reason. Then, I ran into a leafy maze. Boy was it confusing! All I did was run around in circles. By the time I got to the end, a burst of light struck like a lightening bolt into my eyes and guess what? I was back in the desert with hotel building standing in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment