Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What is my Favorite Season?

What's more calm than the season of Spring. Spring is a special time where the weather is just right with a slight April shower, May blossoms, and June moons. Spring is a special time where every living being becomes born or reborn. I was born in may; Every time day Eight comes, I rebirth to a new age...a new person. Spring is a special time when I could really create something new. It has more colors to present itself. More pinks and blues, greens and purples, silver and gold, and colors of galore. Spring is the place and time where I can develop such grand creativity. Spring helps refresh my mind of old venues in order to grow new venues. I would pick up my soft pastels from my bedroom and draw anything i observe or makeup in my head. In other words, Spring is a peaceful time and moment that I can ABSTRACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment