Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New State of the Art Computer

I want to buy a new state of the art computer. What should I buy? I need a computer that will last a long time. I need a computer that has the basic features: Microsoft Office, Games, Adobe Acrobat Reader, a photo gallery, a media player, a movie maker, a wireless...there is so much to name. I need a computer that has INTERNET! What is a computer without Internet?! But the major thing my new state of the art computer should have is a video camera. I want to be able to talk and converse with my distant friends and family memebers. Now how do I obtain this new state of the art computer? First I will save up some money to pay for this new state of the art computer. But before i make this knid of decision, I need to know what kind of computer I want to use. I have a DELL laptop but because of the things I do, I would need to upgrade to a new kind of laptop. I need a MAC. It doesn't matter what kind of mac as long as the mac has these basic features and much more. Overall, as long as I make about $20 per week, I will be able to pay for a computer and its warranties in about 6months or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment