Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Twenty Feet Tall

A life as a person that is twenty feet tall is very scary. I don't think I will be able to handle that height. I want to be tall, but come on!! That is WAAAYYY too tall! I can reach so many things but people will call me a giant freak. They''ll think I have gigantism, a disease where I have freakishly huge height, arms, legs, and even feet. I might stumble over people and some random person might call Animal Control and yell, "Help! There is a huge beast that's destroying our city!! HELP!!" Before you know it, they might throw me to the dogpound. Those vicious dogs will cut me limb from limb just to make me shorter. If I am able to escape, I will just be a limbless elf that has no feet, no calfs, no hands, and no other half of the arms. So long normal life. Like I was normal when I was twenty feet tall in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment