Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Thing I Am Really Good At

The one thing I am really good at is coming up with new ideas in making art pieces. I get my inspiration by observing everything that I see everyday: people, plants, cars, pigeons, signs, stores, food menus, my bedroom, my backyard, and etc. I see something at one moment and then in a second I already have an artisitic idea. Usually I draw it and use my soft-colored pastels, but sometimes I use objects I find all over my house or wherever I stay and invent a new project. There are so many ideas I can come up with, I wish I had a camera in my brain and take a picture of everything. Luckily, I have the skill to sketch or write down my thoughts very quickly. That is my talent, and it something I am really good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment