Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Doctor AJ

I am Dr. A.J. ready to help you. I am the best eye doctor anyone in this county can find. I have a private office in Downtown Los Angeles and my phone line is on 24/7. If there is an emergency, I will be notified ASAP. Do not call me about pets nor whining little children that has a terrible cold. I only specialize in the "eye field". I can make your eye appointments very flexible and making that payment, NO WORRIES. I have special qualified loans for that. This is NOT the chance to get in free! Loans are only given before you arrive for your appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS! Our staff is extra friendly. Adult friendly and kid friendly. I am allergic to pets, so no pet friendly either. The reception has comfortable massage chairs, a grandeur library, and a soundproof Kiddy Corner for the kids up to 12 years old can play and scream all day. I have the latest technology to treat all of your eye problems and I guarantee you little or no pain. I have had satisfied customers and not one person had uneffective results. So come! If you have eye troubles, call or text at 342-EYE-DROP or email me at dr.aj.eyeexpert@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. lol eyedrop... nice point of view standford... and there are alot of annoying noobs you'll have to deal with

    ReplyDelete