Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weather

How does weather affect my mood? It depends on the temperature of a particular day. In a typical Southern California day, the weather outside seems gloomy, cold, and slightly breezy. I would still feel a little bit sleepy and tired and possibly grumpy if I didn't get enough sleep. Then in the middle of the day, the weather clears into a bright and sunny day (some days much brighter than others) and then I feel rejuvenated. I smile into the sky and know that it is going to be a good day. Here's the difference between cold and hot weather. In cold weather, my body is covered with my bed sheets and because it is so cold in the atmosphere, I trap myself in my bed until it is warm. Yet, the cold weather helps me breathe a lot better and exercise with such ease. In hot weather, I feel like I am baking under the sun and am about to whither in the heat. In hot weather I cannot concentrate on the important things I have to do because IT'S TOOOO HOTT!!! When it is too hot, I automatically fall asleep. As I sometimes say: Heat can be torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment