Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Compare and Contrast Public vs. Homeschooling

Public schools and home schools have a distinct difference between themselves. Public schools is well...public. You are learning--or supposedly learning--with other students that is taught by one or multiple teachers. Home schooling is of course, learning at your house. The student is on a one-on-one basis with the teacher, although sadly the student lacks a social life. I remember hanging out with a girl who was home-schooled; she was excited about almost every place we went and the things I have ever done with friends and other people. I thought to myself, "Poor child, she needs to be around people of her own age."

--to be continued--

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the post, poeple being home schooled need to be more socialy active.

    ReplyDelete